Reviewz & Newz is helping to promote this Old Spice Giveaway!
In the Spirit of #SmellCometoManhood Old Spice is releasing special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® in newspapers across the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 30, You can also print them at http://www.coupons. for redemption at retailers nationwide. Don't forget you can Print TWO per computer! Make sure you get your two coupons. I am a huge fan of Printable Coupons.
Enter below to win your own Old Spice Holiday "Smellcome to Manhood” kit.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
· Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
· Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
· Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
· Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you're given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
· Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
· Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year's Resolutions.
· “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma's fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
· Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.