Another one of my favorite things about warmer weather, is peaches. A fresh sun warmed peach straight off the tree is just about one of the best things you could ever eat. I'm a sucker for anything peach flavoured. When I found this recipe for a cocktail that has peach vodka, I was very intrigued. I knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed. With the luscious flavour of the peache vodka, the mild orange flavour of the Blue Curacao, and the refreshing pop of mint, this drink does not fool around when it comes to flavour. Thanks to the addition of the Kinky Gold liqueur, this cocktail even has a fabulous name that will make it that much more fun to serve to guests. Here's the recipe, so you can try it for yourselves and impress your guests at your next get together, or to enjoy by yourself some evening.
Kinky Blue Cocktail
2 ounces Svedka Peach Vodka
1 ounce Kinky Gold liqueur
1 ounce Blue Curacao
1/2 ounce Mint Syrup
1 ounce Club Soda
1. Into a cocktail shaker, add peach vodka, Kinky Gold Liqueur, Blue Curacao, and an ice cube.
2. Shake it like it owes you money.
3. Strain into a rock glass.
4. Top with Club Soda.
5. Garnish with Orang Slice and Peach Slice.
7. Always Drink Responsibly, Don't Drink and Drive.