There is nothing I love better than a fresh Georgia peach. Living in Georgia, peaches are abundant. I absolutely love this cocktail. You can leave out the vodka and make a smoothie for the kids.
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 3 oz. Mango or Peach Nectar
- 1 Ripe Georgia Peach, peeled and stone removed
- 5 Ice Cubes
- In a blender add vodka, mango or peach nectar, and a sweet ripe Georgia peach with the peel and stone removed.
- Add several ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a highball or mojito style glass.
- Taste and adjust flavor, if you prefer a sweeter cocktail add a 1/2 tablespoon of sugar or a tablespoon of honey or agave nectar.
- Garnish with a slice of peach.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.