Ladies and gents, it is that time of year; Halloween to be exact. I have an exciting drink to tell you about made with pumpkin spiced rum from Captain Morgan! Check out this Jack O Blast Hot Chocolate with Toasted Marshmallows.
This recipe makes two (2) servings
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan's Jack-O-Blast Spiced Rum (each mug)
- 1 oz. Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream (each mug)
- 2 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 4 1/2 tbsps Dark Chocolate syrup
- In a medium sauce pot over low heat, add two (2) cups of heavy cream and four (4) tablespoons of dark chocolate syrup, stir ingredients until the heavy cream is a rich chocolate brown.
- Remove the pot from the heat source and divide the hot chocolate into two mugs.
- Add one (1) ounce Bailey's Pumpkin Spice Irish cream, and one (1) ounce of Captain Morgan's Jack-O-Blast Spiced Rum into each mug of hot chocolate.
- Top each mug with three (3) medium size marshmallows, then torch marshmallows using a baker's Crème brûlée torch, or place the mugs onto a cookie sheet and brown the marshmallows in the oven using the broil setting.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive